Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Notice Explaining USCIS' Actions Was Mailed

Hi i need an advise on my situation please

My story is on 06/May/16 i got to know my application got picked in lottery and received my WAC1614 YYYY X num and status is 'CASE RECEIVED'', same status was there untill july22 & on 22/JULY/16 status changed to ''Notice Explaining USCIS' Actions Was Mailed''

Notice Explaining USCIS' Actions Was Mailed

On July 22, 2016, we began reviewing your Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker, Receipt Number WAC16147 YYYY . We mailed you a notice informing you of the action we intend to take on your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice and submit any requested materials. If you do not receive your notice by August 5, 2016, please call Customer Service at 1-800-375-5283. If you move, go towww.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.)

Can you please explain me what this status means and in google i couldnt find exact info so need your advise .also for my no RFE status came to me untill now ,but straight the status went to 'Notification was mailed ' .Does this mean denial chances are more ?? still my employer not yet received any notification mail or copy from USCIS.please guys mail me your advises ..iam so worried after seeing this new different strange status....Thanks

Got the same message

Originally posted by chowdary555 View Post
    Hi i need an advise on my situation please

My story is on 06/May/16 i got to know my application got picked in lottery and received my WAC1614 YYYY X num and status is 'CASE RECEIVED'', same status was there untill july22 & on 22/JULY/16 status changed to ''Notice Explaining USCIS' Actions Was Mailed''

Notice Explaining USCIS' Actions Was Mailed

On July 22, 2016, we began reviewing your Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker, Receipt Number WAC16147 YYYY . We mailed you a notice informing you of the action we intend to take on your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice and submit any requested materials. If you do not receive your notice by August 5, 2016, please call Customer Service at 1-800-375-5283. If you move, go towww.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.)

Can you please explain me what this status means and in google i couldnt find exact info so need your advise .also for my no RFE status came to me untill now ,but straight the status went to 'Notification was mailed ' .Does this mean denial chances are more ?? still my employer not yet received any notification mail or copy from USCIS.please guys mail me your advises ..iam so worried after seeing this new different strange status....Thanks
    ============================================================ ========
    Hi chowdary555

I also got the same message on Sept 10th and I am really tensed to see this message.

Could you please share the details of the notice as you would have received the physical copy of the notice by now.

Is it a RFE, NOID or ??? Also what your employer had replied. Did you get any update on your status after that.

I would be really thankful for your kind response.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X