Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RFE in H4 Extension

Hi All

Need your expert advise, Got RFE in dependent's H4 Extension stating that "USCIS records indicate that on February 12 2016 the beneficiary departed the United States. It appears that the beneficiary was not in the U.S. at the time of filing this request". but we were in US all the time we came March 03 2015 and never left till now. Primary applicant H1b has been approved until Aug 17 2018.
    USCIS asking below documents.
    1. Arrival-Departure record (form I-94)
    2.Passport Pages
    3.Passport Validity
    For H1b related my employer managing all the things but they are saying for H4 you have to manage by own,I have all the documents but I am concern about that do I need to consult with Immigration Lawyer before sending response to USCIS?

Thanks in advance for any kind of help
    Anshuman

Originally posted by anshumas View Post
    Hi All

Need your expert advise, Got RFE in dependent's H4 Extension stating that "USCIS records indicate that on February 12 2016 the beneficiary departed the United States. It appears that the beneficiary was not in the U.S. at the time of filing this request". but we were in US all the time we came March 03 2015 and never left till now. Primary applicant H1b has been approved until Aug 17 2018.
    USCIS asking below documents.
    1. Arrival-Departure record (form I-94)
    2.Passport Pages
    3.Passport Validity
    For H1b related my employer managing all the things but they are saying for H4 you have to manage by own,I have all the documents but I am concern about that do I need to consult with Immigration Lawyer before sending response to USCIS?

Thanks in advance for any kind of help
    Anshuman

Hello anshuman , can you please share your experience , what happened after submitting rfe ?? The end result??

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X