Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travel with Valid petition but expired VISA and amendment in process

Hi, Below are the step by step status of current situtation:
    - I came to USA 2 years back on H1B VISA which was stamped for 2 year only and is now expired.
    - I changed employer after that and my change of employer petition was approved.
    - Soon after joining the new employer, an amendment was raised by new employer for a new location which is still in process even after 4 months of amendment filing (since normal processing may take 7-8 months these days)

Now I want to travel to India for 3 weeks and what I have is a VISA which is expired, an approved employer change petition but an in process amendment.
    1. Will I be able to get my VISA stamped after going to India during the 3 week trip?
    2. Will I be able to enter the USA with the new stamped VISA with amendment petition still in process?
    3. Will there be any effect on the approval process of amendment petition if I travel out of country like this during petition processing?

Thanks!!

Same situation

My situation also same, do we need convert to premium as only on approved petition, stamping will be done.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X