Matamoros: H1-B renewal stamping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matamoros: H1-B renewal stamping

Hello, I am planning to go to Mexico for visa stamping (renewal) next month.

1) How to get Mexico visa

2) I had my 1st time stamping in Canada. Will it be an issue if i get stamping in Mexico.

Please help me out. Thanks in advance

H1B stamping

Hi,
    I don't think you would have issues. This is my personal opinion based on my experience and not a legal opinion. I got my first h1B stamped in Matamoros and it was quite smooth. No issues. Got passport with visa stamping done within 3 hours of the interview. I had hired a consultant to take us there but I dont remember the name now. I just read on another thread that someone contacted Mark (USVISAMEX) to help with visa stamping process in Matamoros. You may want to look him up and get his help. Due to the consultant (who takes care of everything from making sure that the documentation is right to transportation to and back from Mexico) my stamping experience in Matamoros was very smooth. If you have a valid US visa, you may be eligible for visa on arrival at the US-mexico border. That was the case when I went there in 2008.

I am planning to go to Canada for the visa stamping. Can you please give me some pointers on how to approach this? how to apply for canadian visa and how/where to go in Canada for visa stamping?

Thanks.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X