Turn around for Status Change in CEAC after Approved Visa at Ottawa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turn around for Status Change in CEAC after Approved Visa at Ottawa

Hi, I have a quick question on Status Change in CEAC. I had a successful interview on Sept 21st and my passport was kept by the Consular Officer and after I reached motel the Status on CEAC shows its in Administrative Processing. Do you know how much time it would typically take for Status Change or to receive an email from Passport Collection Center that it is ready to pick up given the Upcoming weekend. Please respond if anyone is in the same situation or has any updates. Thank You.

Originally posted by chiru085 View Post
    Hi, I have a quick question on Status Change in CEAC. I had a successful interview on Sept 21st and my passport was kept by the Consular Officer and after I reached motel the Status on CEAC shows its in Administrative Processing. Do you know how much time it would typically take for Status Change or to receive an email from Passport Collection Center that it is ready to pick up given the Upcoming weekend. Please respond if anyone is in the same situation or has any updates. Thank You.
    Nothing to worry. You will it get by tomorrow unless if the Administrative processing is not because of PIMS verification.

- - - Updated - - -

BTW how was the interview? You work as a consultant or fte? I am also planning to go for stamping in Canada.

Comment

Thank you. I received the Notification that my passport is released from Embassy and is in the Transit now. I work as a Consultant at a Client Place. I don't have any Layers in between. My interview completed within 1 Min of time. All Questions were pretty simple and are my background related to work and Study. Before they ask you for the details - they do a Clear background check and then decide the decision before they start to ask you even. That's how I noticed for myself. But for me there was nothing to hide as it was all genuine.

Comment

Originally posted by chiru085 View Post
        Thank you. I received the Notification that my passport is released from Embassy and is in the Transit now. I work as a Consultant at a Client Place. I don't have any Layers in between. My interview completed within 1 Min of time. All Questions were pretty simple and are my background related to work and Study. Before they ask you for the details - they do a Clear background check and then decide the decision before they start to ask you even. That's how I noticed for myself. But for me there was nothing to hide as it was all genuine.

Hi, I attened Consulate on SEP 19. They System is not updated completelly . Will take day or 2 .

Pass Port with me. Gave 221G and in CEAC its showing as AP.

How much it may take in General.

Please let me

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X