Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H-1B visa/passport tracking help

Hello everyone,

I interviewed at the US consulate in Chennai on Sep 16, 2016 for a H-1B visa and the officer informed me that the visa has been issued. The passport tracker via the ustraveldocs.com website initially said "your passport is at the consulate", which on the 2nd business day changed to "your passport has been returned to post". It has remained so for the next 5 days. I found this situation very perplexing and I was hoping if anyone could shed some light on my situation.

Thanks for your help in advance

A Srikanth

Originally posted by The_Altruist View Post
    Hello everyone,

I interviewed at the US consulate in Chennai on Sep 16, 2016 for a H-1B visa and the officer informed me that the visa has been issued. The passport tracker via the ustraveldocs.com website initially said "your passport is at the consulate", which on the 2nd business day changed to "your passport has been returned to post". It has remained so for the next 5 days. I found this situation very perplexing and I was hoping if anyone could shed some light on my situation.

Thanks for your help in advance

A Srikanth
    Its been only 5 Business days. Give it another week before pressing the panic button.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X