Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

URGENT- client changed during RFE...which documents to submit ????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• URGENT- client changed during RFE...which documents to submit ????

Hi,

My H1B was Initiated from Client A for Chicago location. Some part of this client is no more with my company now(in which I was working). Hence I was moved to a different project under Client B on 1st September 2016 and the new location is Jacksonville. I received my RFE on 29th August 2016.

My internal visa team suggested that the documents for RFE have to be provided of Client A and not from the new client as the petition was filed for Client A.

The following documents were arranged for Client A:
    - description of the project;
    - 2015 and/or 2016 Performance Review;
    - A detailed job description for my role in the U.S.;
    - An organizational chart for my U.S. role; and
    - a generic manager letter provided by my manager, explaining my generic duties.

SOW and client letter for the Client A could not be arranged. So, please let me know if this would work and what are the chances of the petition getting approved.

However, I have all the documents of the new Client B including the SOW. Please suggest if we can file a new LCA in this case and how should I proceed.

Please guide me as soon as possible. I have only 2 days left to respond back to RFE

Thanks
    Shruti

Originally posted by kzp0939 View Post
    Hi,

My H1B was Initiated from Client A for Chicago location. Some part of this client is no more with my company now(in which I was working). Hence I was moved to a different project under Client B on 1st September 2016 and the new location is Jacksonville. I received my RFE on 29th August 2016.

My internal visa team suggested that the documents for RFE have to be provided of Client A and not from the new client as the petition was filed for Client A.

The following documents were arranged for Client A:
    - description of the project;
    - 2015 and/or 2016 Performance Review;
    - A detailed job description for my role in the U.S.;
    - An organizational chart for my U.S. role; and
    - a generic manager letter provided by my manager, explaining my generic duties.

SOW and client letter for the Client A could not be arranged. So, please let me know if this would work and what are the chances of the petition getting approved.

However, I have all the documents of the new Client B including the SOW. Please suggest if we can file a new LCA in this case and how should I proceed.

Please guide me as soon as possible. I have only 2 days left to respond back to RFE

Thanks
    Shruti
    Well you can only provide what you have. Without client letter and SOW you will be lucky if approved.

This is my opinion not legal advice

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X