X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 Visa Stamping

Hello Friends,

Need your help.

I have received my approved H1 B and my wife's H4 petition extension(valid till Sep 2018) and have not done my stamping yet. My location got changed and have applied my amendment on April’16 (waiting for the approval).

My wife and 3 months old child (us citizen)needs to travel to India next month. Can she travel with the current approved petition which I have and take the visa date for the stamping and come back or she needs to wait till my amendment is approved.

Concern:- can she stamp the visa without me? as my amendment is in progress. If yes what all she needs to take along with her.
    Is there any rejection chances?

Please if any one can help. Thanks in advance

Please if anyone can reply.

Comment

Originally posted by india789 View Post
      Hello Friends,

Need your help.

I have received my approved H1 B and my wife's H4 petition extension(valid till Sep 2018) and have not done my stamping yet. My location got changed and have applied my amendment on April’16 (waiting for the approval).

My wife and 3 months old child (us citizen)needs to travel to India next month. Can she travel with the current approved petition which I have and take the visa date for the stamping and come back or she needs to wait till my amendment is approved.

Concern:- can she stamp the visa without me? as my amendment is in progress. If yes what all she needs to take along with her.
      Is there any rejection chances?

Please if any one can help. Thanks in advance
      You need to first get the amendment approved.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
        You need to first get the amendment approved.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Thanks for the Reply raghvi. My wife has an h4 extension approved(I-129) and she has not filed an amendment as its only for me. So still she needs to wait for my amendment to get approved?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X