Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Got RFE for right to control for H1 transfer (Premium Processing)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got RFE for right to control for H1 transfer (Premium Processing)

I talked to my attorney and it was mentioned that this was the issue mentioned in the RFE.

What is the delay that could be caused due to this? I applied under premium processing.

Originally posted by bluejinx View Post
    I talked to my attorney and it was mentioned that this was the issue mentioned in the RFE.

What is the delay that could be caused due to this? I applied under premium processing.
    Seems you are not directly working for your petitioner, but in fact working for a client of your petitioner. Typically, whenever there are mutliple layers involved USCIS raises this RFE to determine who actually control your employment, pay, performance reviews etc. One typically provides Client Time Sheets, Employer Time Sheets, Employer Performance reviews, client letter on client letter head, and letter from current petitioner mentioning that they are the sole authority who control your work, not the end client.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

thanks Raghvi.

But my question is this. What is the delay that one can expect due to this? (ideally)

Comment

Originally posted by bluejinx View Post
        thanks Raghvi.

But my question is this. What is the delay that one can expect due to this? (ideally)
        Your Premium clocks stops as soon as RFE is issued. It will re start when the RFE response is received. So typically the delay is only from your and employer and their legal side as to how fast they can get the RFE response organized and sent out to USCIS.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X