DS-160 question for H1-B

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DS-160 question for H1-B

A. Mr. Roy has H1-B visa approved petition and I94 are extended, I-140 is approved.
    B. Dependent on H4 has approved petition and I94 are extended.
    2. Visa in passport expired for H1-B, needs stamping to re-enter into USA.
    3. Spouse on H4 and children (US citizen) will stay in USA during Mr. Roy's lone trip outside USA and during appointment for stamping out side USA.

DS-160 question: Do you have immediate relatives, not including parents, in United States?
    Yes/No

If the the right answer is YES (spouse and children details in DS-160), is there any risk of visa denial? and that requires additional documentation to overcome the difficulty?
    I want to be truthful to answer in DS-160, just want to know if there is chance of denial due to truthfully declaring presence of your dependent (H4) spouse and children (US Citizen) in USA?

Regards,
    Mr. Roy

Originally posted by subscribe.purpose View Post
    A. Mr. Roy has H1-B visa approved petition and I94 are extended, I-140 is approved.
    B. Dependent on H4 has approved petition and I94 are extended.
    2. Visa in passport expired for H1-B, needs stamping to re-enter into USA.
    3. Spouse on H4 and children (US citizen) will stay in USA during Mr. Roy's lone trip outside USA and during appointment for stamping out side USA.

DS-160 question: Do you have immediate relatives, not including parents, in United States?
    Yes/No

If the the right answer is YES (spouse and children details in DS-160), is there any risk of visa denial? and that requires additional documentation to overcome the difficulty?
    I want to be truthful to answer in DS-160, just want to know if there is chance of denial due to truthfully declaring presence of your dependent (H4) spouse and children (US Citizen) in USA?

Regards,
    Mr. Roy
    Mr. Roy can't leave his H4 dependant in US. H4 dependant can't live in USA without primary H1 applicant being outside country.
    This is just my opinion, not a legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X