H1B first time stamping in Panama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B first time stamping in Panama

Hi. I have got my H1B approval notice and my family's H4 is in process. We plan on travelling to Panama in a few months for important medical purposes and need urgent assistance resolving visa related questions. Would be grateful if someone can respond.

I would like to know if Panama US consulate has the (Third Country National) TCN program? I am not able to find info on the US consulate website.
    If the TCN program does exist, do you know the processing time for H1B & H4 stamping?
    Is it necessary for my dependents to visit the consulate for visa stamping?
    Has anybody ever applied for H1B stamping in Panama city? Can you please share your experience?

Eagerly look forward to your responses

Originally posted by Vaibhavsri View Post
    Hi. I have got my H1B approval notice and my family's H4 is in process. We plan on travelling to Panama in a few months for important medical purposes and need urgent assistance resolving visa related questions. Would be grateful if someone can respond.

I would like to know if Panama US consulate has the (Third Country National) TCN program? I am not able to find info on the US consulate website.
    If the TCN program does exist, do you know the processing time for H1B & H4 stamping?
    Is it necessary for my dependents to visit the consulate for visa stamping?
    Has anybody ever applied for H1B stamping in Panama city? Can you please share your experience?

Eagerly look forward to your responses

Hello - were u able to stamp H1b visa in Panama ??

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X