Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issued 221G at Mumbai consulate

Hi All,

Please let me know if anyone is on same page as I am.

I have attended H1B visa interview at mumbai consulate on 28th June 2016. Issued 221G White slip. Asked me to email the supporting documents in pdf format via email with email size less than or equal to 2 MB.

Size of the file was my biggest concern. I have compressed my 60mb pdf to 11mb.

I contacted US Visa helpdesk for further guidence. Helpdesk has suggested me to split the file into five parts, zip each file and send. I did so. After two days, I have received email from Mumbai consulate saying that, the format was not proper send in the pdf file.

I enquired to Helpdesk about the response I received. This time they said that, I have to send a file in pdf format and the size can be upto 20MB.

On 9th Aug 2016, I submitted my documents with file size of 11mb. I got an auto response saying that my documents have been received.

I waited for 60 days, there was no change in the status, then I emailed Helpdesk for the update on my case. I got a response "your documents are not yet received, please send the documents in pdf format with email size less than or equal to 2mb"

On 19th Oct 2016, I have compressed my pdf in low quality and sent the documents in pdf format in four different emails with less than 2mb. I got auto response for all the four emails.

I don't know whether this time also, my documents were properly delivered or not??
    Frustrated with the delay... More frustrated with the kind of response I receive from helpdesk team.

Any helpful suggestions???
    Last edited by ashwin.gatadi; 10-19-2016, 01:55 PM.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X