Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Cap Exempt Visa for private employer

Hello,

I have received a job offer from US based employer. Me and my employer are both looking to get my visa approved.
    After lot of digging into visas, have found that there is possibility that my employer can make a tie with cap exempt employer who can get me the h1b cap exmept visa.
    ( Since H1b will take a lot of time to process, we are looking to get this visa )

If anybody have more information regarding this, please share .... i would really appreciate your help.

Originally posted by Monil Solanki View Post
    Hello,

I have received a job offer from US based employer. Me and my employer are both looking to get my visa approved.
    After lot of digging into visas, have found that there is possibility that my employer can make a tie with cap exempt employer who can get me the h1b cap exmept visa.
    ( Since H1b will take a lot of time to process, we are looking to get this visa )

If anybody have more information regarding this, please share .... i would really appreciate your help.
    Who would be your actual employer? I dont understand this tie up with a cap exempt employer.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X