Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need urgent help/advice on h1b/h4 extension case.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need urgent help/advice on h1b/h4 extension case.........

Hello,*
    I need an urgent help regarding my H1B visa extension case below:

1) My employer filed I-129 application for H1B/H4 visa extension in August with*premium processing reached to California Service Center (CSC). It got RFEed on Specialty Occupation/Job Description and needed to be answer by November 21st.

2) We decided to file another I-129 application for H1B/H4 visa extension in September with*premium processing to Nebraska Service Center. But, did not receive any*response till date (around 30 days now). So, my employer reached out to Nebraska Service Center via email and got a reply that: "The*case is undergoing further required checks and reviews. USCIS doesn't provide any time-frame for such reviews."
    I am wondering what could be the reason for these checks and reviews. Is further review needed due to my 1st H1B application is pending not answered at CSC or something else?*However, these two applications are at different service centers.

3) Moreover, my I-140 application is pending since last year December-2015 (converted to premium after 4 months). Once inquired, USCIS provided the same reason that my case is under extended review and PP fees will be returned when decision is made.

As per my employer, all these delays in my cases due to my profile is under review or I am randomly picked by USCIS for such reviews/checks.
    Please advice!!
    Thanks.

Originally posted by Aarav27 View Post
    Hello,*
    I need an urgent help regarding my H1B visa extension case below:

1) My employer filed I-129 application for H1B/H4 visa extension in August with*premium processing reached to California Service Center (CSC). It got RFEed on Specialty Occupation/Job Description and needed to be answer by November 21st.

2) We decided to file another I-129 application for H1B/H4 visa extension in September with*premium processing to Nebraska Service Center. But, did not receive any*response till date (around 30 days now). So, my employer reached out to Nebraska Service Center via email and got a reply that: "The*case is undergoing further required checks and reviews. USCIS doesn't provide any time-frame for such reviews."
    I am wondering what could be the reason for these checks and reviews. Is further review needed due to my 1st H1B application is pending not answered at CSC or something else?*However, these two applications are at different service centers.

3) Moreover, my I-140 application is pending since last year December-2015 (converted to premium after 4 months). Once inquired, USCIS provided the same reason that my case is under extended review and PP fees will be returned when decision is made.

As per my employer, all these delays in my cases due to my profile is under review or I am randomly picked by USCIS for such reviews/checks.
    Please advice!!
    Thanks.
    It could be. What according to you is the mismatch between profile and work ?

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
      It could be. What according to you is the mismatch between profile and work ?

This is my opinion not legal advice.
      May be. Not sure what these reviews and checks are.
      Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Aarav27 View Post
        May be. Not sure what these reviews and checks are.
        Thanks.
        Is your job/role in similar domain as your higher education?

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
          Is your job/role in similar domain as your higher education?
          Yes, my job involves typical developer + tech support responsibilities.
          Also, I have MS degree in IT.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X