Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F1 to H1 Visa

Hi,

I am working a consultant and my H1 got approved this year May 2016. While filing my H1 end client letter was missing and I lost my project on April 8th, 2016. Now I have a project with new client and I need to go to India for stamping. So is it safe to travel to India as my first project got over and end client letter was missing? Will this be an issue during stamping?

What all things I need to take from my current client so that I don't face any problem in India and return to USA safely?

Any thoughts?

Originally posted by usandia View Post
    Hi,

I am working a consultant and my H1 got approved this year May 2016. While filing my H1 end client letter was missing and I lost my project on April 8th, 2016. Now I have a project with new client and I need to go to India for stamping. So is it safe to travel to India as my first project got over and end client letter was missing? Will this be an issue during stamping?

What all things I need to take from my current client so that I don't face any problem in India and return to USA safely?

Any thoughts?
    Did your employer file amendment before you started working for the new client? What will you answer when VO asks about the Client you are working for?
    This is just my opinion, not a legal advice.

Comment

My employer did not file any amendment. That is why I want to understand if an amendment is required. My H1 is approved and I will need new LCA but I am not sure if amendment is necessary or not. According to my employer amendment is not required.

Comment

Hi,

Any thoughts?

This is my opinion not legal advice.

- - - Updated - - -

My employer did not file any amendment. That is why I want to understand if an amendment is required. My H1 is approved and I will need new LCA but I am not sure if amendment is necessary or not. According to my employer amendment is not required.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X