Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1b Visa denied, applying next year

Hi,

My H1b application was picked up last in April but H1b Visa was denied last week.

I am planning to go back home and apply for H1b next year in 2017 through a different employer.

If I do so,

1)Will my application have to go through the lottery process again? Since the H1 application was already picked up in 2016, cant the application be directly approved or denied?

2)I was a Masters student and graduated in Spring 2015. Will the Master's quota of 20,000 be applicable to me even in 2017?

Thanks,
    Surya

Originally posted by suryakanth2142 View Post
    Hi,

My H1b application was picked up last in April but H1b Visa was denied last week.

I am planning to go back home and apply for H1b next year in 2017 through a different employer.

If I do so,

1)Will my application have to go through the lottery process again? Since the H1 application was already picked up in 2016, cant the application be directly approved or denied?

2)I was a Masters student and graduated in Spring 2015. Will the Master's quota of 20,000 be applicable to me even in 2017?

Thanks,
    Surya
    What was the reason for denial? Is the Petition sent back to USCIS for revocation?

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
      What was the reason for denial? Is the Petition sent back to USCIS for revocation?
      Hi Raghvi,

Reason for denial is no client letter, so no employer employee relationship.

Comment

221g white

Same situation got 221g ottawa Canada asking for client letter previous.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X