H1B Visa Approved but online status shows Administrative Processing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by stuckhere View Post

No updates, still administrative processing, the case last updated 12th December 2018.

I wrote to the consulate two weeks ago and this time they replied saying please refer to our website as your query has been answered there and we will not respond unless it has been 160 days or more. Not sure if they mean calendar days or working days. If calendar days then it's already been 138 days.
    Same here. No update since 1/28 and they just give the generic response every time I email them. Also, I check my status on ceac, is there any other place to check the history of updates on the case as ceac just provides current status on the case.

Comment

• Originally posted by archermaan View Post

Same here. No update since 1/28 and they just give the generic response every time I email them. Also, I check my status on ceac, is there any other place to check the history of updates on the case as ceac just provides current status on the case.
      As far as I know it's just the CEAC. You could call the state department number in the US as well but they will also only tell you it's in administrative processing, they don't give any more information or history. It's pretty pointless to call them. Basically after all these months I have learned that there is no way to get any additional information.

Comment

As far as I know it's just the CEAC. You could call the state department number in the US as well but they will also only tell you it's in administrative processing, they don't give any more information or history. It's pretty pointless to call them. Basically after all these months I have learned that there is no way to get any additional information.
        Thanks, I agree. Everywhere I get the same update as on CEAC website,nothing more. The last update still shows 1/28, not sure whats even happening.

Comment

Any update on your case?

Comment

Any update on your case?
            No updates on mine, everything is same.

Comment

Any update on your case?
              No updates on mine either.

Comment

• Mine got updated today. Check yours

Comment

• I was in administrative processing from the 17th of April since the day of my interview and my case status just got updated today the 15th of May. I'm a j1 exchange student.

Comment

• Hi All, I received my passport today. It has been a long wait and really appreciate all the support from you.

I did not receive any request for documents / communication from the consulate after submitting my passport at Delhi Dropbox location.

Case Created : 1/28
                    Administrative Processing : 2/2
                    Case updated : 5/16
                    Case updated : Issued
                    Received Passport : 5/21

Wish you all the best luck for a swift resolution to your case.

Comment

• Congratulations happy to hear. I'm still in AP after update on 14/05 no further updates

Comment

Hi All, I received my passport today. It has been a long wait and really appreciate all the support from you.

I did not receive any request for documents / communication from the consulate after submitting my passport at Delhi Dropbox location.

Congratulations archermaan ! Good luck ahead !
                        Mine still continues to be in Administrative processing. Last update was on the date of interview on 14 Dec 2018.

Comment

Hi All, I received my passport today. It has been a long wait and really appreciate all the support from you.

Congratulations!! Must be such a relief!

No changes on mine, hopefully we'll hear soon on our cases also!

Comment

• Got my Visa issued today.

Case created: 17/04/2019
                            Interview date: 18/04/2019
                            case update: 14/05/2019
                            Case update: 21/05/2019
                            case update 22/05/2019
                            Visa issued.

Comment

• All the best to you guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kev1000 View Post