H1b 221g yellow slip followed by white slip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1b 221g yellow slip followed by white slip

I had my H1b petition applied under 2016 quota under COS and I have attended the visa interview at New Delhi consulate in April 2016 and then got Rfe 221g yellow form asking me to submit all my F1 i20's and my school transcripts, flight tickets, etc and I have submitted them at Hyderabad VFS center and then I was called for interview again on June 2016 and then gave me 221g white form asking me to submit my employer tax documents along with the employees list and submitted them in July 2016.
    Now I see my case is in Administrative process since August 2016 .

I have few questions at this point of time
    1, How long will I need to wait till I get my Admin process cleared? If I get rejection will I be informed with the rejection letter?

2, At this point of time can I find an another employer in USA who can transfer my petition which is in Admin Process?

3, I have a valid F1 visa till 2019 can I apply for another masters and activate my sevis and travel on the current visa( Sevis terminated because of H1b Picked in lottery in January 2016) or do I need to for stamping again?

4, I have to go for my graduation ceremony in December 2016 can I apply for visiting visa while my H1b visa is in Admin Process?

I kindly need help ...

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X