X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sidhka
    replied
    Hi pksk,

were you able to handle NOIR ? what was the outcome , can you please share ?

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• wintersoldier
    replied
    Originally posted by raghvi View Post
    Why the delay in applying new LCA and amendment? Though a delay may not result in a NOIR, but its highly likely that the eventual approval does not come with a new I-94 thereby requiring you to leave US and re enter.

This is my opinion not legal advice.
    Hi Raghvi,

I got NOIR and my employer told that attorney has responded through fax to USCIS.
    But the case status did not have any update.Do you have any idea whether we can send FAX and how much time it will take to reflect in the USCIS system?.

Leave a comment:

• raghvi
    replied
    Originally posted by pksk View Post
    Hi Guys

3 weeks back(Nov 16) , USCIS site visit happened on my H1 location .I have filled in May2016 for this location
    I have move in Sep16 to another locations in about 100 mile,which requires amendment.
    My employer has now started LCA and H1B amendment. As per my research in in forums I will get NOIR(Notice of Intent to revoke) soon on my extention

Question I have

1) Will I defiantly get NOIR and by when and how much time I will get to respond.(My employer called Visa officer and mailed my new location, )
    2) My I140 I also filled last week in premium, will it get affected.(Mostly not I guess)
    3) Can I transfer my visa after NOIR (I have some fulltime offers)
    4) If I transfer my employer can revoke my I140 . Will I lose my priority date as will be not six months of I140
    5) Or should I transfer before I get NOIR
    Why the delay in applying new LCA and amendment? Though a delay may not result in a NOIR, but its highly likely that the eventual approval does not come with a new I-94 thereby requiring you to leave US and re enter.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Leave a comment:

• pksk
    replied
    90 views no reply

90 views no reply .. Gurus need your gyaan

- - - Updated - - -

Great news got I140. Waiting for Noir.

Leave a comment:

• pksk
    replied
    Need some help here

Guys, Need help here

Leave a comment:

• H-1B Worksite Visit and I had moved-what should I do,I am expecting NOIR

Hi Guys

3 weeks back(Nov 16) , USCIS site visit happened on my H1 location .I have filled in May2016 for this location
    I have move in Sep16 to another locations in about 100 mile,which requires amendment.
    My employer has now started LCA and H1B amendment. As per my research in in forums I will get NOIR(Notice of Intent to revoke) soon on my extention

Question I have

1) Will I defiantly get NOIR and by when and how much time I will get to respond.(My employer called Visa officer and mailed my new location, )
    2) My I140 I also filled last week in premium, will it get affected.(Mostly not I guess)
    3) Can I transfer my visa after NOIR (I have some fulltime offers)
    4) If I transfer my employer can revoke my I140 . Will I lose my priority date as will be not six months of I140
    5) Or should I transfer before I get NOIR

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X