Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need an urgent expert advice on missing old passport

Dear Friends,

I'm a regular reader of this very informative US Visa site & liked it so very much.
    Folks, I'm applying for the H1B Visa for the first time now at Mumbai Consulate shortly.

I read on US visa section that we need to carry all the old passports with us for the interview.
    I've total 4 passports, including 3 old which are cancelled (expired). However, the last cancelled passport (expired in 2006) has been misplaced & not traceable to me. I don't know what to do now.

Appreciate if you could please advice me what corrective action I need to take to avoid rejection or similar issues.
    Thanks a TON in advance for your expert advice.

Thanks & regards
    Sandeep

Originally posted by santawde View Post
    Dear Friends,

I'm a regular reader of this very informative US Visa site & liked it so very much.
    Folks, I'm applying for the H1B Visa for the first time now at Mumbai Consulate shortly.

I read on US visa section that we need to carry all the old passports with us for the interview.
    I've total 4 passports, including 3 old which are cancelled (expired). However, the last cancelled passport (expired in 2006) has been misplaced & not traceable to me. I don't know what to do now.

Appreciate if you could please advice me what corrective action I need to take to avoid rejection or similar issues.
    Thanks a TON in advance for your expert advice.

Thanks & regards
    Sandeep
    Did the expired passport have a visa in it?

Comment

Need an urgent expert advice on missing old passport

Dear raghvi,

Thanks.
      No, this old (very 1st of mine) & cancelled Passport did not have any Visa nor any Immigration stamps, (it was blank) as I never travelled using this passport.
      Please advise as to what corrective action I need to take before appearing for H1B Visa interview. (I've Xerox copy of 1st 2 & last 2 pages of this passport).

Will US Consulate demand for this passport too or they will simply ignore it as I've current valid & all other 3 subsequent old passports?
      Please guide me. Thanks in advance.

Thanks & regards
      Sandeep

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X