No announcement yet.

Help me - H1B transfer denied and 2 times fresh H1B petition also got denied

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me - H1B transfer denied and 2 times fresh H1B petition also got denied

Hi,

i believe this is really a hard scenario,

I joined B company last DEC 2015 and H1B transfer(premiium) got denied after RFE. ( As they couldnt prove the corp-to-corp relationship), Applied MTR and still waiting for the last 8 months no response yet.

Then after getting few more supporting document applied new H1B in the meantime. that also got RFE and denied due to client letter and "Right to control" reason for the employer-employee because of 2 vendors in between.

After getting client later, again applied another H1B it went to RFE again and got denied for the same reason.

NOW, 3 TIME IT GOT DENIED AND I AM STILL WORKING FOR THE SAME CLIENT AND GETTING PAYSTUP FOR THE LAST ONE COMPLETE YEAR.
    I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO DO NOW.

CAN I APPLY 4TH FRESH H1B FOR THE SAME CLIENT ?
    ANY OTHER WAY TO GET THE H1B APPROVED ?

I WAS TOTALLY MAD AND FULL OF PRESSURE COS OF MAINTAINING STATUS WITH PAY CHECKS BUT NO APPROVED PETITION.

PLEASE HELP HELP HELP

Also, Can i try another complany to initiate new H1b Visa ?

I hope nobody would have crossed this stage like 3 consecutive deny...

Please show me direction as i have very few days left to take any action.

Comment

Originally posted by whoamih1b View Post
      Also, Can i try another complany to initiate new H1b Visa ?

I hope nobody would have crossed this stage like 3 consecutive deny...

Please show me direction as i have very few days left to take any action.
      You seem to have been working without approval from USCIS, and for a long time. You have to file appeals and work closely with your lawyer. Would advise getting help from reputed legal firms to try to resolve this. Removing the multiple layers and joining directly the end client would help in establishing the right to control issue an at least getting petition approved as consular process.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
        You seem to have been working without approval from USCIS, and for a long time. You have to file appeals and work closely with your lawyer. Would advise getting help from reputed legal firms to try to resolve this. Removing the multiple layers and joining directly the end client would help in establishing the right to control issue an at least getting petition approved as consular process.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Thank you Ragvi......

but Attorney saying without getting justice of this case, wherever i go, this will carry as a black mark. So i have no Choice it seems.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X