Can Dependent Travel on H4 visa with an Approved H1-B petition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Dependent Travel on H4 visa with an Approved H1-B petition

I have initiated H1-B visa for my wife and it went through. Now her H1-B petition has got approved. However, she hasn't gone for its stamping until now. Meanwhile, she has plans to visit US in December on my dependent visa, H4.

Can she travel on H4 visa with an approved H1-B petition ( her stamping hasn't been done for H1), without impacting her H1-B application?

She will be coming to US for a vacation and will leave back for India after a month on H4 visa only. Will that be an issue on her H1-B?
    Last edited by NavneetJain; 12-15-2016, 10:49 PM.

Originally posted by NavneetJain View Post
    I have initiated H1-B visa for my wife and it went through. Now her H1-B petition has got approved. However, she hasn't gone for its stamping until now. Meanwhile, she has plans to visit US in December on my dependent visa, H4.

Can she travel on H4 visa with an approved H1-B petition ( her stamping hasn't been done for H1), without impacting her H1-B application?

She will be coming to US for a vacation and will leave back for India after a month on H4 visa only. Will that be an issue on her H1-B?
    No issues. Her H1 petition will not be impacted by her travelling on H4.
    This is just my opinion, not a legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X