Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ext beyond 6 years - Came to US isn 2 spells

HI All

I have got an H1 extension till Nov 19,2018. But according to the dates my H1 -6 years are finishing in Nov 24,2017.
    I had come from company x in the first two years in 2006. Later the same visa was used by company B.
    It seems that when they applied for extension the first two years were not taken into account. Last time i had an ext till Nov 2017.
    So will it be valid for me to stay till 2018

Please let me know if it is valid for me to stay till Nov 2018.

Originally posted by rohit1312 View Post
    HI All

I have got an H1 extension till Nov 19,2018. But according to the dates my H1 -6 years are finishing in Nov 24,2017.
    I had come from company x in the first two years in 2006. Later the same visa was used by company B.
    It seems that when they applied for extension the first two years were not taken into account. Last time i had an ext till Nov 2017.
    So will it be valid for me to stay till 2018

Please let me know if it is valid for me to stay till Nov 2018.
    I was in the same situation recently. Sometimes, USCIS approves by mistake beyond 6 years with no GC process. Then it's upto you to talk to your comp attorney and file a correction. Because, they can notice it later and issue NOID.
    However, if your GC process has started then the extra years could be because of that.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X