Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H1b transfer while another transfer is pending

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • alextoqiang
    started a topic H1b transfer while another transfer is pending

    H1b transfer while another transfer is pending

    My story is like this:

    1. I was working in employer A till June 2016, with a valid H1b status to Oct. 2018.
    2. In July, I started to work for employer B, which filed an H1b transfer for me, which is still pending now.
    3. Now, I accepted an offer from employer C, will start to work for them at the end of this month. They have filed another H1b transfer.

    Now the problem is employer B will withdraw their transfer on the Day 1 after I resign. My I-94 is valid through 2018 and I don't have any gap between my employments.

    My question is: will B's withdraw of transfer affect C's transfer? If so, what should I do?

  • Cnfsdabi
    replied
    Originally posted by alextoqiang View Post
    A has withdrawn my first H1b 2 months ago. B said will withdraw my 1st transfer shortly. C has filed a PP for my 2nd transfer.
    Does any body have same experience or have other insights on my situation?
    This is super stressful...
    Hi,

    How it worked out for you, could you please help, i am also in the same situation?

    Leave a comment:


  • alextoqiang
    replied
    A has withdrawn my first H1b 2 months ago. B said will withdraw my 1st transfer shortly. C has filed a PP for my 2nd transfer.
    Does any body have same experience or have other insights on my situation?
    This is super stressful...

    Leave a comment:


  • alextoqiang
    replied
    Thank you so much for your reply. Someone told me it is something called 'bridging' petition', meaning C's approval is dependent on B's approval. Is it true?

    What if C's is approved before B's withdrawal? C is considering adding a premium processing when they know B is going to withdraw. It is possible that C's petition is adjudicated before B's withdrawal. Would it be a problem.

    Happy holidays!

    Originally posted by SKDS160 View Post
    No. If Employer B withdraws the petition before C's is approved you should be good.

    Leave a comment:


  • SKDS160
    replied
    Originally posted by alextoqiang View Post
    My story is like this:

    1. I was working in employer A till June 2016, with a valid H1b status to Oct. 2018.
    2. In July, I started to work for employer B, which filed an H1b transfer for me, which is still pending now.
    3. Now, I accepted an offer from employer C, will start to work for them at the end of this month. They have filed another H1b transfer.

    Now the problem is employer B will withdraw their transfer on the Day 1 after I resign. My I-94 is valid through 2018 and I don't have any gap between my employments.

    My question is: will B's withdraw of transfer affect C's transfer? If so, what should I do?
    No. If Employer B withdraws the petition before C's is approved you should be good.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X