L2 to H1b COS for a petition applied with CP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L2 to H1b COS for a petition applied with CP

I had applied H1 through an Consultant when I was in India with Consular Processing . In July I quit my job and I came to US on L2 and my h1b petition was not approved then. Now recently my h1b petition got approved. My Employer is a small scale employer and he filed the petition for an opening in in-house project and not for a Client. Now I need to know which is a better option applying for a COS in premium from here or Going to India for Stamping ? In case COS gets denied Can I still go to India and get the stamping done ?

Originally posted by Sreejanani View Post
    I had applied H1 through an Consultant when I was in India with Consular Processing . In July I quit my job and I came to US on L2 and my h1b petition was not approved then. Now recently my h1b petition got approved. My Employer is a small scale employer and he filed the petition for an opening in in-house project and not for a Client. Now I need to know which is a better option applying for a COS in premium from here or Going to India for Stamping ? In case COS gets denied Can I still go to India and get the stamping done ?

Yes you can.
    This is just my opinion, not a legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X