X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sanjay gupta
    replied
    Originally posted by newacct View Post
    Your son cannot get a visa as a dependent. If he wants to study he can try to get a student visa by himself just like any other foreigner who wants to study.
    In response to your reply. Thanks. My Son will initiate the Admission process for MS and try to secure a "Student VISA". However, can my Son apply for "Tourist VISA" meanwhile to travel with us. If yes, then what are the documents I (as Father) and/or my Son need to submit to US Consulate? Please guide us. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• newacct
    replied
    Your son cannot get a visa as a dependent. If he wants to study he can try to get a student visa by himself just like any other foreigner who wants to study.

Leave a comment:

• sanjay gupta
    started a topic VISA for Dependent whose Age is 22 Years

VISA for Dependent whose Age is 22 Years

Through my Company, I have L1-A VISA expiring in Oct-2019 and my Spouse has L2 VISA expiring the same time for United Stated of America. My Son's DOB is 2-Oct-1994, so he is 22 Years old. So he is not eligible for dependent VISA. Still I want to take him along with to USA. What VISA Type, we should apply so that my Son can Study first then Job OR directly do Job at USA?

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X