Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B : Request For Evidence Was Received

Hi Friends,

I have got my application status changed to "Request For Evidence Was Received" yesterday. The status message is as below, it has no date specified saying by what date I will get the status updated.
    On January 3, 2017, we received your response to our Request for Evidence for your Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker, Receipt Number YYYY YYYY X. Our Vermont Service Center office will begin working on your case again. We will mail you a decision or notify you if we need something from you. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Can someone please advice how long it takes for the status update? As the next cycle starts in April 2017.

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Sravan87; 01-05-2017, 08:05 AM.

Originally posted by Sravan87 View Post
    Hi Friends,

I have got my application status changed to "Request For Evidence Was Received" yesterday. The status message is as below, it has no date specified saying by what date I will get the status updated.
    On January 3, 2017, we received your response to our Request for Evidence for your Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker, Receipt Number YYYY YYYY X. Our Vermont Service Center office will begin working on your case again. We will mail you a decision or notify you if we need something from you. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Can someone please advice how long it takes for the status update? As the next cycle starts in April 2017.

Thanks in advance.
    Hi,
    I am in the same boat. Was yours premium processing? If so, how long did it take for the approval to come in?
    Thanks!

Comment

Hi,

I am in the same boat. Was yours premium processing? How long did it take for the approval?

Thanks!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X