Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[URGENT] H1B Transfer No Latest Payslips.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [URGENT] H1B Transfer No Latest Payslips.

My current employer has been irregular with my paystubs/payslips. I have not received any salary or payslips since last 3 months.

I have managed to get an offer from a reputed company (one of big 4) willing to transfer my H1B visa. But as per the transfer process i need to have current/latest paystubs, which i do not have, the latest payslip that i have is for sept 2016.

I tried to convince my employer to release my payslips but he is being very negligent about it and is just ignoring it. I have been pushing him hard but no good.

The only option I researched was to file a WH4 complaint to DOL, which would provide me with a letter that I can use to justify the missing payslips for the transfer process. I was expecting an acknowledgement from DOL within 10 business days. However, I have not yet received any case number or acknowledgement letter which can be provided to my new employer.

I would appreciate if the following questions are answered -

1. Has anyone filed a complaint with DOL for payslips earlier? If yes, what was the timeframe for acknowledgment?
    2.Are there any other options in my case?
    3. Since the new employer is a reputed firm i am hesitant to inform them that i do not have latest payslips.

Would it harm the opportunity if i inform them in worst case scenario ?

4. Is there any other way which i can use to convince my current employer to get my latest payslips out?
    5.I have provided the new employer with my payslips until sept 2016, would that work or will they need latest payslips ?

Thanks for reading!

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X