H4 EAD - No receipt notice yet - Phoenix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 EAD - No receipt notice yet - Phoenix

I submitted my new H4 EAD application through UPS on 01/04/17. It was received at the Phoenix facility on 01/05/17 morning. I still have not received any e-mail or SMS or mail on the receipt notice and nothing has been withdrawn yet from the personal cheque I sent. My questions are -

a) I had submitted a personal check with an amount of $380. Was the fee changed from $380 to $410 as I am reading in some of the forums?
    b) If the fee was changed, will my whole package be rejected? If yes, approximately by how many weeks I should be expecting the package?
    c) If the SLA of receiving the rejected package is in months and not weeks, can I re-send the whole package with a fee of $410 before I receive the rejection? Will that cause an issue?

Appreciate any response.

Reply to Shikha1234

Originally posted by Shikha1234 View Post
    I submitted my new H4 EAD application through UPS on 01/04/17. It was received at the Phoenix facility on 01/05/17 morning. I still have not received any e-mail or SMS or mail on the receipt notice and nothing has been withdrawn yet from the personal cheque I sent. My questions are -

a) I had submitted a personal check with an amount of $380. Was the fee changed from $380 to $410 as I am reading in some of the forums?
    b) If the fee was changed, will my whole package be rejected? If yes, approximately by how many weeks I should be expecting the package?
    c) If the SLA of receiving the rejected package is in months and not weeks, can I re-send the whole package with a fee of $410 before I receive the rejection? Will that cause an issue?

Appreciate any response.
    Hi ,
    did you get any update on your case ?
    Was your application accepted.If yes how long did it take to get a receipt? Please help I am in a similar boat.
    Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X