Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wages in Amended petition: 70K & actual Pay check amt is 90K. Interview in few days.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wages in Amended petition: 70K & actual Pay check amt is 90K. Interview in few days.

Hello,

I have recently filed my amendment (Dec 20 2016, one month back) and the wages in the petition says 70K, but my pay has been increased to 90K since October 2016 (i.e from last 3-4 months). I just found this and I have my first H1B stamping visa interview in few days.

I am sure that the visa interviewer will definitely ask for Annual salary and pay checks.

Please let me know if I can attend my visa interview with Amended Petition wages (70K) less than the pay check amount (90K).

Please help.

Thank you.

More is fine. Less is problem.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Thanks a lot for the quick response. Can you please let me know how can I defend this in the visa interview ?

Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Ganesh23 View Post
        Thanks a lot for the quick response. Can you please let me know how can I defend this in the visa interview ?

Thank you.
        Wages in the LCA are generally the minimum for that job category, one can always get more than that. Rarely one is asked about this discrepancy as long as one pay is higher than what is in the LCA.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X