Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No premium petition transfer receipt even after 12 days

Hi,
    I got a new employer, who has applied for my H1B transfer in premium processing. The new employer is a well established, big name US company.

Fedex tracking shows that the documents got delivered on Jan 17th, but even after 11 days, till today (1/28), I have not received even the receipt from USCIS. I had heard that under premium, receipt usually comes within 2-3 days. I see the fedex destination address being that of Laguna Niguel, CA.

Any pointers if this might be an indication of a possible problem somewhere?

Hi, I am on the same boat. I filed H1B transfer application in Jan 27 and am waiting for the receipt notice. Did you got your receipt notice? How long does it takes? Thanks!

Comment

What is the lawyer saying?

Comment

I am on same boat..My new employer applied on Jan 31st...we haven't received the receipt yet.
        Please update if any of you received the receipt.

Comment

Originally posted by waveking View Post
          Hi,
          I got a new employer, who has applied for my H1B transfer in premium processing. The new employer is a well established, big name US company.

Fedex tracking shows that the documents got delivered on Jan 17th, but even after 11 days, till today (1/28), I have not received even the receipt from USCIS. I had heard that under premium, receipt usually comes within 2-3 days. I see the fedex destination address being that of Laguna Niguel, CA.

Hi waveking

Did you get your receipt?

Comment

I am on same boat..My new employer applied on Jan 25th...we haven't received the receipt yet.

Originally posted by waveking View Post
            Hi,

Comment

Any updates

Originally posted by Syampr View Post
              I am on same boat..My new employer applied on Jan 25th...we haven't received the receipt yet.
              Did anyone get your receipt numbers??

Comment

Originally posted by Test56 View Post
                Did anyone get your receipt numbers??
                Still i haven't received receipt number

Comment

Originally posted by Syampr View Post
                  Still i haven't received receipt number
                  I just received a response from my new employer, they received approved petition and receipt number together.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                  X