Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sister a US citizen

Hi,

I have a visa appt in June for my H1b Visa. My husband is working in the US on H1b and I have 2 sisters who are US citizens and 1 sister who is a Green card holder.

Is anybody in my situation. Are there any issues in getting the visa, if I have all the docs. Pls help!

Hi,
    The issuance of your H1B is quite indepandant of how many relatives you have in the US, as H1B is a dual intent visa rather than a non-immigrant visa.
    VEENA
    (NOT LEGAL ADVICE)

Comment

Your family members living in US on the visas you mentioned will not be any issue. H-1 , like L-1 enjoys immigrant intent so it will not be a problem.

Originally posted by supersix
      Hi,

I have a visa appt in June for my H1b Visa. My husband is working in the US on H1b and I have 2 sisters who are US citizens and 1 sister who is a Green card holder.

Is anybody in my situation. Are there any issues in getting the visa, if I have all the docs. Pls help!

Comment

Ds156?

Thanks Veena & taco for the reply.

On the form DS156, shd I mention abt the sister who is a citizen or the greencard holder? Because there is option only for one of them. Does it matter?

Pls reply.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X