X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 Dependent Visa doubt

Hi All,

Greetings!!!

QQ, I have recently moved from company A to Company B and i didnt have the new Employer stamping on my passport as I didnt travel to India.so my I94 is valid till 2017 Aug.and at the same time my wife and my kid also got stamped with the same Visa Valid till Aug 2017. Now if she wants to travel to US, do the new employer has to provide any supporting letter or documents or as the Visa is valid till Aug 2017, can she and my kid travel with it.If you can tell me if there is any supporting docs then I can provide her.

My ultimate question, will my wife and kid have any problem travelling to US with the stamped Visa with my previous employer during the port of Entry.

Thanks.

Originally posted by richieasir View Post
    Hi All,

Greetings!!!

QQ, I have recently moved from company A to Company B and i didnt have the new Employer stamping on my passport as I didnt travel to India.so my I94 is valid till 2017 Aug.and at the same time my wife and my kid also got stamped with the same Visa Valid till Aug 2017. Now if she wants to travel to US, do the new employer has to provide any supporting letter or documents or as the Visa is valid till Aug 2017, can she and my kid travel with it.If you can tell me if there is any supporting docs then I can provide her.

My ultimate question, will my wife and kid have any problem travelling to US with the stamped Visa with my previous employer during the port of Entry.

Thanks.
    Advisable to carry B's I797 and some latest paystubs.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X