X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for info on i94 validity date after travelling to USA

Hello everyone,

this is my current situation
    1. My current visa is ending on June 2017 (work permit and visa is for my current company only).
    2. Since i have changed the client, my company have applied for an amendment + extension.
    3. since i am nearing my 6 years, i will get extension on work permit till August (after claiming my vacations)
    4. i am planning for travelling out of USA in March 2017
    5. My company is saying, i mush have the new amendment approved before travelling back to USA.
    6. I am willing to pay the premium price and get the amendment approved

now here are my questions
    1. is it mandatory for the amendment to be approved for reentry ? (i have valid visa and workpermit for the same company but initiated for a different client)
    2. If i get the amendment approved before march and travel on March, what i94 date will i get while i come back from vacation ? will it be the date on Visa (June 2017) or the date on work permit (lets say, August 2017)
    3. if I get the new i94 date as June only, will i have to go back or can stay somehow till August after contacting CBP ?

any help on this is much appreciated.
    i agree that the best thing is to avoid travel, but i really want to take that vacation.

tia and regards,
    Anoop

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X