I've a H1b visa and my wife has a H4 stamped visa from our old company. She moved to India and then I got my H1B transferred to the current company. I'm now going to come to India for vacation and will get my visa stamped for the new company.

Now when I take my wife along with me for stamping. Should we create a new H4 visa request or should we just take my current i797a and go with a completed DS160 for getting her visa stamped?