Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• regarding 221g

Hi everyone,

Today I had my H1- B visa stamping.The VO asked for some additional information when I was interviewed. The letter from the employer covered my work duration only for 1yr. So, the VO asked me what I would do after 1 year. Told me to get the necessary document for the 1 year also..

I have a small query in this. The VO returned my passport but he didnot return my 156,157, the form given to me after checking my documents and my appointment letter(The green colour file, that they give us usually and I forgot to ask them too.)When I go for the interview again, should I carry another copy of 156 & 157? What do i do now? Will it create any problem?

Please mail to [email protected] and clarify my query.

Regards

nithya

221g

dont worry. fill in new 156 and 157 and paste photos and go with the necessary documents. You should be fine. I faced the same issue and got visa stamped. All the best to get visa stamped.
    akila

Comment

Can i stamp H4 after getting 221(g) for H1 visa appln twice?

Hi,
      I have been living in US with H4 visa since 2 years. My husband had changed his company and I haven't stamped my new H4.
      In between, a consulting company had sponsored my H1 visa and got it approved from INS. In between I came here and went to US consulate for H1-B visa stamping, but the officer has asked for more documents and placed my case under 221(g) for the second time. It seems my employer is not able to provide valid documents now.
      Is it possible for me to go back with new H4 visa stamped?( i have to complete my graduation in US)
      plz help..
      regards
      knkpai

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X