Question 1:
I have both valid stamped h1-B & F2 (Dependent visa). I am currently working on h1-B visa however due to circumstances will need to resign from my organization within 2 weeks. Can I continue staying in U.S by simply getting re-stamped for F2 visa (Where can i get it re-stamped from)?
Or should I leave the country and re-enter on F2 visa?

Question 2:
Once I am on F2 visa and I take up job again, how would I gt restamped for h1-B?
Please help.