Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 Help required

Hi All,

I have applied for H1 and my petition got RFE and approved in DEC, I have scheduled my VISA interview on 28th FEB, Our company lost the project and client is not ready to provide any support documents, Please suggest me how to proceed further for H1 stamping. What are all the options available for me now.

Originally posted by pranavaaryan View Post
    Hi All,

I have applied for H1 and my petition got RFE and approved in DEC, I have scheduled my VISA interview on 28th FEB, Our company lost the project and client is not ready to provide any support documents, Please suggest me how to proceed further for H1 stamping. What are all the options available for me now.
    You can only go ahead with what you have. If you feel it is too risky, then advisable to get all the document and then attend the interview.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
      You can only go ahead with what you have. If you feel it is too risky, then advisable to get all the document and then attend the interview.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Thank you Raghvi for your suggestion. But unfortunately client won't give any additional documents if i get 221g, So please let me know what are the options I have like transfer my petition or change my client to new client?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X