Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

h4 ead renewal in process-emergecy travel posssible?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• h4 ead renewal in process-emergecy travel posssible?

My h4 and h4 ead are both under renewal and got the receipt notice. If I leave USA due to emergency reason and go to India what happens to my h4 EAD renewal? Will it still be processed? Right now my h4 ead is valid till April and I got a receipt notice for my h4 and h4 ead extensions on Jan 10th. When can I expect my renewals?

Can I expedite my case at USCIS stating there is an emergency travel to India since my grand mother passed away and by producing the death certificate?

Originally posted by neeta9 View Post
    My h4 and h4 ead are both under renewal and got the receipt notice. If I leave USA due to emergency reason and go to India what happens to my h4 EAD renewal? Will it still be processed? Right now my h4 ead is valid till April and I got a receipt notice for my h4 and h4 ead extensions on Jan 10th. When can I expect my renewals?

Can I expedite my case at USCIS stating there is an emergency travel to India since my grand mother passed away and by producing the death certificate?
    You should call the USCIS and ask for an expedite request. They will try to get it done as soon as possible if they accept your request. You can do by email as well.

To make a request to expedite the processing of a domestically filed application or petition, the customer should contact the ​National Customer Service Center ​(​NCSC​)​ ​at 1-800-375-5283​. ​The NCSC forward​s​ ​the Service Request​ ​to the office with jurisdiction over the application or petition​.​

Customers may also visit a local office by scheduling an InfoPass appointment or writing a letter to the ​field office​ or ​s​ervice ​c​enter. Applicants or petitioners overseas should submit their requests directly to the USCIS office ​with​ jurisdiction over their applications or petitions​;​ contact information ​for overseas USCIS offices is ​provided on the ​USCIS​ ​website.​

Approval of such requests is discretionary and USCIS reserves the right to request documentation supporting the request to expedite an application or petition.​
    This is purely my opinion and does not constitute legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X