Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B approvals (I797) from 2 employers

Hi,

I have recently got I 797 approvals at similar time period for 2 different employers. I haven't joined either of the new company, and still working with the old employer. I am thinking to continue working with the old employer and not to join either of the two new employers.Would the approvals from 2 different companies cause any problem during Visa stamping process as I am planning to leave the country in few days and I would need to get the visa stamping before entering the USA. Does the visa consulate have any record of previous approvals?

I would really appreciate some advice on this one.

hi

Any advice on this one..

I have received approvals from 2 companies and I was wondering what happens if I plan to join one of the new employer without resigning the old employer (so that I come to know the nature of work for new company). If the new company seems to be good then I would resign the old company or else would come back to the old one and continue working here. Would it cause any issue during visa stamping as I am planning to go out of the country in few months? Would the visa consulate officer question me on this situation? Kindly advice on this.

Comment

Originally posted by sms8430 View Post
      Any advice on this one..

I have received approvals from 2 companies and I was wondering what happens if I plan to join one of the new employer without resigning the old employer (so that I come to know the nature of work for new company). If the new company seems to be good then I would resign the old company or else would come back to the old one and continue working here. Would it cause any issue during visa stamping as I am planning to go out of the country in few months? Would the visa consulate officer question me on this situation? Kindly advice on this.
      Don't see any issues.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X