No announcement yet.

H1b Transfer in Progress (RFE), Existing H1b Visa Expiring on 30th Sept 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1b Transfer in Progress (RFE), Existing H1b Visa Expiring on 30th Sept 2017

Hi All,

Visa Situation:

I am Currently on a Project with My Current Employer "B", who has submitted petition to Transfer from Workpermit from my Previous Employer "A" to him on Sept 2016. It is currently in RFE.The Existing H1b (which is sponsored by my Previous Employer) is expiring on 30th Sept 2017. My Current Employer also filed GC for me, which has cleared the PERM Stage, they would be filing for the EAD (I140) anytime before end of March 2017.

Question:

I am planning to visit India, to attend my Father's First Death Anniversary, by 4th Week of August 2017 and Come back to the USA by 1st Week of September 2017. Do I need to go for Visa Stamping once again, when my Existing H1b is valid till 30th September 2017.

With the current uncertainty of the Job Market and the Reforms / Actions to be taken by Present Federal Government; not sure, whether I would be allowed to come back to USA, without much trouble.

Let me know the best option, which can, help me to make sure that, there are very less trouble for me to coming back to USA.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X