• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aditya18aug
    replied
    Originally posted by aditya18aug View Post
    Hello Team,
    My Spouse is working on H4-EAD currently. Due to the recent updates about H4-EAD removal; her employer is willing to apply for her H1-B. But we have travel plans to India from Mid Jul to Mid Sept. However, we also have to go for my H1-B (and her H4) stamping when we visit India.

So the Question is:

1. Can we travel out of county when H1-B application is in process (if at all its picked in the lottery) ?
    2. When we go for my H1-B (her H4) stamping , would they question about her Pending H1-B application?
    3. Could there be any issues of revoking her H1-B application or further issues?

Thank you ahead for your help. thanks
    Hello Team, I have not seen helpful response in previous posts on this earlier. Can anyone please respond to this ?

Leave a comment:

• Traveling out of USA while H1-B is pending ; Already working on H4-EAD

Hello Team,
    My Spouse is working on H4-EAD currently. Due to the recent updates about H4-EAD removal; her employer is willing to apply for her H1-B. But we have travel plans to India from Mid Jul to Mid Sept. However, we also have to go for my H1-B (and her H4) stamping when we visit India.

So the Question is:

1. Can we travel out of county when H1-B application is in process (if at all its picked in the lottery) ?
    2. When we go for my H1-B (her H4) stamping , would they question about her Pending H1-B application?
    3. Could there be any issues of revoking her H1-B application or further issues?

Thank you ahead for your help. thanks

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X