H1B petition Case Approval Was Revoked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B petition Case Approval Was Revoked

I have applied H1B last year Apr 2016, my petition got picked in the lottery. Now it's showing below status.
    Can you please help me what is the issue, what I need to do this case, and how much it will take to resolve this issue?

Case Approval Was Revoked

On February 6, 2017, we revoked the approval of your Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker, Receipt Number WAC YYYY YYYY XX, and mailed you a revocation notice. The check you used to pay for your case was returned by your bank for insufficient funds. We gave you an opportunity to correct the deficiency, but you did not. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your revocation notice by March 8, 2017, please go to www.uscis.gov/e-request to request a copy of the notice. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Thanks

Originally posted by manishrao12 View Post
    I have applied H1B last year Apr 2016, my petition got picked in the lottery. Now it's showing below status.
    Can you please help me what is the issue, what I need to do this case, and how much it will take to resolve this issue?

Case Approval Was Revoked

On February 6, 2017, we revoked the approval of your Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker, Receipt Number WAC YYYY YYYY XX, and mailed you a revocation notice. The check you used to pay for your case was returned by your bank for insufficient funds. We gave you an opportunity to correct the deficiency, but you did not. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your revocation notice by March 8, 2017, please go to www.uscis.gov/e-request to request a copy of the notice. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Thanks
    Your employer or their lawyers should have taken care. There is hardly anything that you can do. Contact your employer who filed for you.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X