Approval notices for H1 and H4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Approval notices for H1 and H4

I believe both H1 and H4 are approved at the same time so why does it take different time for receiving the approval notices for both.
    My H1 and my Wife's H4 were approved on 3/22. I received H4 notice at my home in 3 days. Now its been 7 days and the H1 notice is still not received by my employer. considering the distance, my employer's office is lot closer to USCIS office than my home so not sure why it takes more time.
    Any ideas?

Originally posted by Nik81 View Post
    I believe both H1 and H4 are approved at the same time so why does it take different time for receiving the approval notices for both.
    My H1 and my Wife's H4 were approved on 3/22. I received H4 notice at my home in 3 days. Now its been 7 days and the H1 notice is still not received by my employer. considering the distance, my employer's office is lot closer to USCIS office than my home so not sure why it takes more time.
    Any ideas?
    Regardless of them being approved at the same time, they are still 2 separate visas for 2 different individuals. Once approved and processing starts they are not "kept together". Processing times can vary per visa.

This is my opinion and not legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Trinity71

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X