Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 Transfer

Hi,

I am on my H1B and transferring my Visa to another company and it is in progress (Normal Process). But now I want to work with my current employer. My question is if Suppose my H1 Transfer gets denied, Can I legally work with my current employer (if they are not withdraw)? Appreciate your valid and earliest response.

Thanks.

Originally posted by saran2g View Post
    Hi,

I am on my H1B and transferring my Visa to another company and it is in progress (Normal Process). But now I want to work with my current employer. My question is if Suppose my H1 Transfer gets denied, Can I legally work with my current employer (if they are not withdraw)? Appreciate your valid and earliest response.

Thanks.
    Are you planning to join the new employer only on the receipt basis?

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
      Are you planning to join the new employer only on the receipt basis?
      Hi Raghvi,

Thanks for your quick response. No. I am not planning to join with my new employer on Receipt Notice.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by saran2g View Post
        Hi Raghvi,

Thanks for your quick response. No. I am not planning to join with my new employer on Receipt Notice.

Thanks.
        Then why would current company withdraw your H1 when you are still working for them?

Comment

H1 transfer Normal Processing

My H1 transfer was filed on Nov 2016 @ California Service center
          USCIS processing timelines says - currently processing 2nd July 2016, is this info correct ?
          do they update the current processing date frequently ?

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
            Then why would current company withdraw your H1 when you are still working for them?
            Hi Raghvi,

Sorry. I am rephrasing my question for more clarity. My current Employer is not withdrawing my H1 as long as I informed. My question is, I wanted to know whether I can work with my current Employer legally if my H1 transfer gets denied?

Thanks.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X