Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• unpaid dues by employer

Hello,

I worked with my 'X' Employer for 2.5 years without any hassles except the fact that I was paid very less than agreed salary, and I happened to find a new employer with fair wages and I transferred my H1B, but my X employer owes me salary from 3 months, i kept on asking him from a month regularly and i got no response and he said he wont give my pay.

so I need suggestions if i can file a case with Labor Dept. and if this is the right way of approach. any suggestions would be helpful

Many Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by coolfrog View Post
    Hello,

I worked with my 'X' Employer for 2.5 years without any hassles except the fact that I was paid very less than agreed salary, and I happened to find a new employer with fair wages and I transferred my H1B, but my X employer owes me salary from 3 months, i kept on asking him from a month regularly and i got no response and he said he wont give my pay.

so I need suggestions if i can file a case with Labor Dept. and if this is the right way of approach. any suggestions would be helpful

Many Thanks in advance.

You can email all your complaints to [email protected]. Please follow the instructions from the below link.
    The H-1B visa program should help U.S. companies recruit highly-skilled noncitizens when there is a shortage of qualified workers in the country. Yet, too many American workers who are as qualified

Also, Send WH-4 form to the location where your employer is located.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X