Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Incorrect date in I-94 when retrieved online

Hi,

I have noticed that below information is noted incorrectly in my I-94 online.

1) Most Recent Date Of Entry:Noted as "2016 August 25" instead of "2016 August 26"
    2) Admit Until Date: Noted as 9/30/2016 instead of 9/30/2017

I am guessing it could be because of typo by CBP because the dates in the Port of Entry Stamp (hand written stamp) on my passport displays correctly and in sync with I-797. How can I get it corrected? I sent an email to CBP and waiting for their reply. Also, I had my visa stamping done last year and it expires on 9/30/2017.

Anyone had any similar situations and passed through it? Please let me know

Any help is very much appreciated.

What is your POE location?.
    You have to call to the POE location and you may have to visit with your supporting documents.

I came across this situation. My I-94 date is Sep-2017 instead of Dec-2019.I have realised with in 3 days of arrival to USA and I have visited the Airport PoE and it got corrected.
    But in your case, your I-94 is already expired, i think you are in out of status(I am not sure also) , you may have to consult the Lawyer.
    Just an opinion; Not legal advice.

Originally posted by karthiktkiran View Post
    Hi,

I have noticed that below information is noted incorrectly in my I-94 online.

1) Most Recent Date Of Entry:Noted as "2016 August 25" instead of "2016 August 26"
    2) Admit Until Date: Noted as 9/30/2016 instead of 9/30/2017

I am guessing it could be because of typo by CBP because the dates in the Port of Entry Stamp (hand written stamp) on my passport displays correctly and in sync with I-797. How can I get it corrected? I sent an email to CBP and waiting for their reply. Also, I had my visa stamping done last year and it expires on 9/30/2017.

Anyone had any similar situations and passed through it? Please let me know

Any help is very much appreciated.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X