Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H1B dropbox(HYD) kids received passport & principal applicant/spouse- admin process

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B dropbox(HYD) kids received passport & principal applicant/spouse- admin process

Hi,

Thanks very much for all those who are directly or indirectly helping/guiding others on this forum. I find this extremely helpful and as the source for information.

My case is,

I am Eligible for dropbox and hence submitted documents of mine, my wife's and two kids. We are in India from past two years as we didn't travel due to personal reason after successful stamping during Feb 2015. The Current Process details are as mentioned below,

Found eligible on scheduling a slot for Interview.

28 Apr 2017 - documents were submitted at VFS for all 4 applicants
    29, 30 Apr 2017 - Weekend
    01 May 2017 - Case created
    02 May 2017 - Ready
    03 May 2017 - Administrative Processing (Principal Applicant (H1B) and Spouse (H4))
    03 May 2017 - Issued (Two Kids (H4)) [Picked up passports with visa on 07 May 2017]
    04 May 2017 - Administrative Processing (Principal Applicant (H1B) and Spouse (H4))
    Till date - Administrative Processing (Principal Applicant (H1B) and Spouse (H4))

Was wondering if anyone has experienced this of issuance of VISA to Kids (dependants) before the VISA issuance to Primary Applicant (H1B). Another question was to understand why is the Spouse who is also a dependant (H4) was stuck with 'Administrative Processing' while other dependants (H4- children) were issued with VISA.

in the current scenario, how long would we both have to wait on hearing from embassy?

Is there a contact number from where we could know the status of the case for both of us?

Your help, experience and knowledge is highly appreciated.

Thank you.

Last Month I had the same experience.

My Kids got the Visa, but me and my wife Visa status is not changed for 10 days.The delay is due to FingerPrints issue and it due to system glitch. On 11th Day, we got the call from consulate for Fingerprints.
    We have support number and email id and you can send the mail to them.
    I have shared the details in http://www.immihelp.com/experience/1...tml#div_152712.

Originally posted by sureJ View Post
    Hi,

Thanks very much for all those who are directly or indirectly helping/guiding others on this forum. I find this extremely helpful and as the source for information.

My case is,

I am Eligible for dropbox and hence submitted documents of mine, my wife's and two kids. We are in India from past two years as we didn't travel due to personal reason after successful stamping during Feb 2015. The Current Process details are as mentioned below,

Found eligible on scheduling a slot for Interview.

28 Apr 2017 - documents were submitted at VFS for all 4 applicants
    29, 30 Apr 2017 - Weekend
    01 May 2017 - Case created
    02 May 2017 - Ready
    03 May 2017 - Administrative Processing (Principal Applicant (H1B) and Spouse (H4))
    03 May 2017 - Issued (Two Kids (H4)) [Picked up passports with visa on 07 May 2017]
    04 May 2017 - Administrative Processing (Principal Applicant (H1B) and Spouse (H4))
    Till date - Administrative Processing (Principal Applicant (H1B) and Spouse (H4))

Was wondering if anyone has experienced this of issuance of VISA to Kids (dependants) before the VISA issuance to Primary Applicant (H1B). Another question was to understand why is the Spouse who is also a dependant (H4) was stuck with 'Administrative Processing' while other dependants (H4- children) were issued with VISA.

in the current scenario, how long would we both have to wait on hearing from embassy?

Is there a contact number from where we could know the status of the case for both of us?

Your help, experience and knowledge is highly appreciated.

Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Sreesh View Post
      Last Month I had the same experience.

My Kids got the Visa, but me and my wife Visa status is not changed for 10 days.The delay is due to FingerPrints issue and it due to system glitch. On 11th Day, we got the call from consulate for Fingerprints.
      We have support number and email id and you can send the mail to them.
      I have shared the details in http://www.immihelp.com/experience/1...tml#div_152712.

Ohh Great, Thanks very much Sreesh for sharing your experience.

Just wanted to inform you that they did not enrol our fingerprints during dropbox submission. Did you mean the error in finger prints that were taken during last visa interview? Can you also help me with the email and number to contact support team as I am not sure on whom to contact? either embassy (CEAC) or VFS centre?

Your help is highly appreciated. Thanks very much for your time.

Regards and Best Wishes.

Comment

Below link has the Contact details:

email: [email protected].
        Phone:+91 40 46258222.

Yes, error in finger Prints that were taken during last Visa.
        To me also,at the Time of Dropbox they haven't taken our finger prints.

Ohh Great, Thanks very much Sreesh for sharing your experience.

Just wanted to inform you that they did not enrol our fingerprints during dropbox submission. Did you mean the error in finger prints that were taken during last visa interview? Can you also help me with the email and number to contact support team as I am not sure on whom to contact? either embassy (CEAC) or VFS centre?

Your help is highly appreciated. Thanks very much for your time.

Regards and Best Wishes.

Comment

Below link has the Contact details:

email: [email protected].
          Phone:+91 40 46258222.

Yes, error in finger Prints that were taken during last Visa.
          To me also,at the Time of Dropbox they haven't taken our finger prints.
          Hi Sreesh,

I did receive the call from embassy today and was asked to come over with my wife for finger printing. They have sent an email for the same and asked me to come along with the printout of the email and an identity proof to embassy day after tomorrow, she also confirmed me the slot for finger printing. Should I also carry any other documents related to my visa or employment for this appointment. Or should I just attend the embassy with original ID proof issued by government and a print out of this email.

Thanks very much for your continued support.

Regards

Comment

Original ID proof and Print out of the email.
            For safe side, I have carried all the documents (Visa,797,etc..), but they didn't asked any documents.

Hi Sreesh,

I did receive the call from embassy today and was asked to come over with my wife for finger printing. They have sent an email for the same and asked me to come along with the printout of the email and an identity proof to embassy day after tomorrow, she also confirmed me the slot for finger printing. Should I also carry any other documents related to my visa or employment for this appointment. Or should I just attend the embassy with original ID proof issued by government and a print out of this email.

Thanks very much for your continued support.

Regards

Comment

Original ID proof and Print out of the email.
              For safe side, I have carried all the documents (Visa,797,etc..), but they didn't asked any documents.
              Hi Sreesh,

Thanks for your message, I went to give fingerprints on 11 May 2017. Status changed to 'Issued' at CEAC website on 12 May 2017. 13th and 14th May 2017 are weekends and am eagerly waiting on the email for passport pickup. Did you fly back to US, what is your port of entry and what are the question at POE.

Thanks for your support as ever.

Regards,
              Jayadev

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X