Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Revoked

Hi All,

Can you please advice me here for my below queries.

I am having I797 valid till july 2018 but in jan 2017 i got below mail stating that receipt number which is applied for H1b is got revoked but i am still in US working for B client .when i asked my employer they said i am not illegal i can work in US still as my i797 is approved & valid .When my employer filed amendment for while i was working with A client in premium there was rfe asking for more docs and recently i joined B client in another state and again my employer raised request for withdraw the 1st amendment and filing new amendment for B client now .

On April 24, 2017, we revoked the approval of your case, Receipt Number EAC YYYY YYYY X, and mailed you a revocation notice. It explains the reasons for our action.
    Please follow the instructions in the notice and submit any requested materials. If you do not receive your revocation notice by May 8, 2017,
    please go to www.uscis.gov/e-request to request a copy of the notice. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

1)can i stay still in US and work till my I797 approved date after H1b is revoked ?? .
    2)will my new amendment gets approve as my h1b is revoked ?
    3)If not what should be my furthur steps to continue staying here ?
    4)If it gets approve on which receipt no i need to mention DS160 for filing new H4 visa for my family .

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X