Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 to h1 cos form

Hi,

I have read several posts for the process of converting from H4 to H1(change of status within US) and most of them suggested to use I-539 for COS Process. But my employer used I-129. Is this the correct form for change of status from H4 to H1 within USA? Please guide. Below is the status in USCIS.

" The receipt notice that describes how we will process your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your receipt no On March 30, 2017, we received your Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker, Receipt Number EAC171 **** ***, and sent youtice by April 29, 2017, please call Customer Service at 1-800-375-5283. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address. "

Thanks,
    Rahul

Originally posted by rahul_34b View Post
    Hi,

I have read several posts for the process of converting from H4 to H1(change of status within US) and most of them suggested to use I-539 for COS Process. But my employer used I-129. Is this the correct form for change of status from H4 to H1 within USA? Please guide. Below is the status in USCIS.

" The receipt notice that describes how we will process your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your receipt no On March 30, 2017, we received your Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker, Receipt Number EAC171 **** ***, and sent youtice by April 29, 2017, please call Customer Service at 1-800-375-5283. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address. "

Thanks,
    Rahul
    H4 to H1 is not only a COS but also seeking authorization to work, COS is by product. It is filed for using I129.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X